Storm Watch on 8/27 Mass

Update: As of now, we are planning on holding Mass at the temple. If you plan on coming, though, please make sure you check weather and flood reports before making the trip, and consider your own personal safety.

From earlier: We have a watch on Tomorrow’s Mass due to current weather, and may cancel. If we decide to cancel the 8/27 Mass, we will update the calendar listing for Mass. Please check that listing before you head out to make sure the event has not been cancelled.